Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Lavender makes me so happy.  Over the years I've seen that lavender tends to be happiest in the company of other lavender plants.  Our six lavender bushes reach fragrant spikes skyward, spill over the bed edges, & overflow with butterflies & bees.  I try to spend equal time being in the garden as "working."  I'm beginning to see that it will take a lifetime to really know plants the way I would like to.  It will take a lifetime to know my own body that intimately-- safely navigating it into ever more intriguing yoga asana as well as travelling strongly & nimbly into these various stages of my own growth.

I'm working patience in all these areas of practice.  Listening deeply to clients to craft a trip for them that truly sates their spirits.  Piecing together larger portions of clients' lives as we create ceremony.  Learning to love the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment