Monday, January 7, 2013

Encapsulated

There is a backlog of good living to address!  When Kevin & I returned home from a loving, fun-filled visit to Norfolk we found a sweet gift waiting for us.  Lauren Lopez, the designer who created my site & the Rooted Landscaping logo, had left us a holiday gift.  She had hand-crafted Christmas tree ornaments!

I'm so grateful to Lauren for designing my logo, featured here in flurries of snow.  She then created my site & this blog.  Having these assets has opened up numerous opportunities for me.  As I think ahead to the new year I'm excited to use the site to promote Yogawood's Guatemala Retreat.  If you're interested in sustainable travel & yoga, I think you'll be interested in this experience.

Lauren also designed the logo for Rooted Landscaping, featured in this mini-snowscape.  We encountered a rare opportunity to have our site professionally built by Chris Boetticher, an incredibly talented photographer & designer.  Kevin & I have been upgraded into the wonderful world of paypal & blogging about all things dirty & growthful.  Everytime Kevin & I check in at the Rooted website we're flooded with more ideas to offer resources to our clients.

What a wonder-filled year!

No comments:

Post a Comment