Thursday, August 9, 2012

A day in my yard. With a barrow-boy. & slutty cucumbers


A boy in his barrow
My lunch date.  He's a gentleman.  Though I declined, I was offered the wheel barrow first.

The stinker who ate all my brocolli & kale.  
Tonight we meet my parents for dinner.  Usually I'd be running 10 miles, practicing the Astanga primary series, eating all raw for a few days so my eyes & skin clear.  Instead I ate pizza with barrow-boy.  & haven't exercised apart from yoga assists & cleaning.
Limelight.  Keeping it classy.

I think this is progress.

Slutty cucumbers.  Trailing over the raised bed & re-seeding all over the place

Pennsauken's finest-- spaghetti squash in my backyard

Late summer strawberries
Ancho peppers, jalapenos, & red peppers.  I'm thinking chile rellenos

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment